A. You can cut, copy and paste topics.
"1" select one or more topics(Ctrl+click), click on "Cut", the topic and all its sub-topics will be removed from the map, and copied to the clipboard.
Note that if it is the first use of clipboard, the system will ask you to authorize permittion to clipboard. Please click "Yes" to authorize.
"2" select one or more topics, click on "Copy", the topic and all its subtopics will be copied to clipboard.
"3" after "1" or "2", you can now paste. There are number of options for paste:
- "Paste inside": Merge the text of all topics in clipboard and append it to the selected topic text.
- "Paste unformated text": Paste the topics in clipboard as the subtopic of the selected topic, the format of pasted topics will be ignored .
- "Paste formated text": Paste the topics in clipboard as the subtopic of the selected topic.
- "Paste as hyperlink": Add hyperlink to the selected topic which links to first topic in clipboard.
- "Paste as note": Merge the text of all topics in clipboard and add it as the selected topic's note content.
- "Paste as next topic": Paste the topics in clipboard as the selected topic's silbing topic.
B. copy the format of the topic
You can copy the format of one topic ,then paste the format on any topic.